It is a scheme operated by linking current and saving account features.
- This schema is designed for those customers who have both saving account and current account in AIB.
Features & Benefits
- The account holder is required to give authorization to the Bank to link the saving account and current account.
- The current account portion pays no interest, while the savings portion pays the normal interest rate.
- The number of withdrawals from the saving account through CPSS is unlimited as long as the minimum 3,000,000 deposit amount requirement is maintained at all points of time
- When there is a shortage of balance in the current account, the customer automatically can access its saving account for the settlement of the check.
CPSS account opening procedures and formalities of the Bank will be followed