Awash Bank offers unique products and services that support small and medium scale
businesses and aid them grow into successful organizations.
What is it?
When you’re running a business, you already have a good sense of what you need from your Banker – someone who will take the time to understand your business and provide support for your decisions.
Over the years, Awash Bank has partnered small and medium-sized businesses from start-up to expansion. By listening to our SME customers and offering them solutions, we have built up a wealth of experience that helps businesses like yours to grow and succeed.
We can provide you with the solutions you need and offers you the benefits you would expect from your bank and more; a great range of quality products and services, the highest standards of security, efficiency and flexibility, that means, you can do your banking your way – in your branch, online, or by phone.
We have a broad range of products available from deposit to loan, to international banking services across many of our banking channels.
Getting started is as simple as getting in to one of our nearby branches or getting our relationship manager and talking about your business. Our branch managers and our relationship managers are specialists with years of experiences in banking, so that they will guide you through our expanding range of banking solutions and assist you in planning for your financial needs.
Small and medium-sized businesses from start-up to expansion. By listening to our SME customers and offering them solutions, we have built up a wealth of experience that helps businesses to grow and succeed.
1. Deposit Account Services
Awash Bank Deposit Account is the foundation of your banking activities and allows you to take advantage of our broad range of financial services. Our account options offer everyday banking benefits and exceptional value for SMEs with low to high transaction volumes.
- Wider range of accounts from inters free (demand deposit) to a high interest bearing deposit products (Fixed time deposit).
- Our special saving and check payments solution Scheme offers you a mix of enjoying interest equivalent to saving deposit and operating your account using check.
- Enjoy the ability to bank when and where you want in-branch, at our ATM and POS machines, or by using our online and mobile banking services – to conveniently and efficiently meet your day-to-day banking needs.
2. International Banking Services
If your business imports or exports goods and services, we have a range of international services to support your business. Priority shall be given for SMEs exporting commodities and services to the overseas market.
- Enjoy the strong financial link and reputation we established with reputable international banks spread throughout the world. So that, your fund transfer from any corner of the world shall be credited to or debited from your account in a shortest possible time.
- Wider range of foreign trade solutions including Letter of credit, documentary collection, telegraphic transfer (TT) and swift transfer arrangements.
3. Loans and Advances
Your Businesses may need access to finance. When you come to Awash Bank for bank finance, we will draw on our experience and knowledge of the business market to help you determine what finance options best meet your business.
A range of credit services including:
- Term loan: for a set period with a pre agreed repayment plan for your business
- Overdraft, letter of credit, guarantees facility: a short term credit facility which provides a cash flow solution for your business
- Pre-shipment and post-shipment facilities: for SMEs engaged in export business, your business can draw money against sales invoices issued before your customer pay.
4. Additional Services
In addition to the standardized services enlisted above, your Relationship Manager will take the time to understand your business – your customers, your issues, your opportunities and make personalized recommendations that create value.
- We deliver Safe deposit box services for your valuable properties and documents in areas where we have buildings
- In case you have bulk cash, we can deliver remote cash collection
- We can relief you paying payroll in cash through our payroll solution
Alternate Service Delivery Channels
1. Online and Mobile Banking Services:
For a sole trader you may find our Online and Mobile Banking services suitable for you to securely carrying out the basic transactions you need to get your business moving.
With Online Banking you can :
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions on your account
- Transfer money to your own and/or to any account of Awash bank customer
- View and print e-Statements
2. Payment Card Services:
When you’re in need of a payment solution for your business, you’re probably looking to work with someone you can trust to get it right first time. We have been providing businesses with card payment services backed by financial expertise through our POS and ATMs distributed throughout the country. Our experts are on hand to help you and your business take payments simply and securely, seven days a week.
- Accepting universal card types include Visa, MasterCard, and Union Pay.
- Faster access to funds – seven days a week and 24 hours a day
- Multilingual ATMs machines having a functionality of fund transfer to non ATM users
- Exceptional real-time processing speed
Ways to Bank
- Dedicated personnel to support corporate customers at Relationship Manager, responsible for managing customer’s relationship with the bank, quick handling of customers’ requests for banking services and providing consultancy service to customers and streamlining processes to ensure ease of banking.
- 24/7 access through online and mobile banking platforms.
- Card Banking
- POS Terminal machines
- Awash Agents