- The account holder shall have a minimum of Birr 1,000,000 (One million Birr) in the savings account at all times.
- If the balance in the savings/CPSS account falls below the required minimum amount, i.e., Birr 1,000,000 while paying the value of the Cheque, a penalty of Birr 100 shall be levied once in a month.
- The current account portion shall pay no interest
- The savings account portion shall get a prevailing interest rate plus a bonus of 0.25%.
- To be eligible for this interest rate, the minimum balance in the account shall be Birr 1,000,000.
- Protect the customer form dishonoring check presented for payment.