የኮርፖሬት ማህበራዊ ኃላፊነቱን በመወጣት የሚታወቀው አዋሽ ባንክ ባለፈው ዓመት 25ኛ ዓመት የምስረታ በዓሉን ባከበረበት ወቅት ለተለያዩ መንግስታዊና መንግስታዊ ላልሆኑ ድርጅቶች በሚሊዮኖች የሚቆጠር የገንዘብ ድጋፍ አድርጓል፡፡ ከእነዚህ ውስጥ የብር አንድ ሚሊዮን አምስት መቶ ሺህ የገንዘብ ድጋፍ ያገኘው የካናዳ የክርስቲያን ህፃናት ፈንድ የተሰኘ ዓለም አቀፍ ግብረ ሰናይ ድርጅት ነው፡፡ ድርጅቱም ከባንኩ ባገኘው የገንዘብ ድጋፍ ከኢትዮጵያ ሱማሌ ክልል ለተፈናቀሉ ህፃናት መማሪያ የሚውል የመማሪያ ክፍሎችን ከዘመናዊ መፀዳጃ ቤቶች፣ ከህፃናት መጫወቻዎችና ከመጠጥ ውሃ ጋር በመገንባት ለህብረተሰቡ ያስረከበ ሲሆን ብሎኩንም በአዋሽ ባንክ ስም ሰይሟል፡፡ ትምህርት ቤቱም በመጪው ሐሙስ የካቲት 18 ቀን 2013 ዓ.ም የኦሮሚያ ብሔራዊ ክልላዊ መንግስት ኃላፊዎች በተገኙበት በይፋ ይመረቃል፡፡
The account has a normal saving account feature.
The account is designed for full time higher education students to create the convenience in money transfers as well as a mechanism for further education.
Features & Benefits
The account is operated via passbook and ATM card will be issued free of subscription fee.
The account bears normal interest rate.
The Bank will provide bonus to the student for local money transfers made out of any account found in AIB to student account.
The accounts will enables to pursue a post graduate education by availing loan facility to illegible student.
The account holder can relocate the account to any other branches of AIB as a normal saving account with special postgraduate loan facility in order to create the convenience of using his/ her prior account.
- Student solution account opening procedures and formalities of the Bank will be followed.
It is a saving account with time deposit features.
- The account is opened by parents/ guardians for a specific benefit of the children under 18 years of age to deposit money for their future career
Features & Benefits:
- It is operated with pass book only
- If the customer saves for more than a year the system will calculate incremental interest rate based on the life cycle of the account (account maintained for 8 years, 14 years, and 18 years)
- The Bank will provide attractive account opening gift deposit for accounts opened at early childhood age (from birth to age eight)
- The Bank will provide tangible incentive at key stages in the lifecycle of child’s account which directly benefits the child
- The parent/guardian can provide money through children’s account for the child’s birthday or any other ceremonials. Then, the bank will prepare a special gift certificate
- Smart Children’s account opening procedures and formalities of the Bank will be followed